Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Thank You .....


I want to thank the vendors who were so patient and understanding at our first Bazaar Sundays event; working with each other to smooth out a few layout changes! It was an awesome Bazaar Sundays yesterday and I think we all agreed that Suite 11 is a great home for us!

Of course, I want to also thank David Matthews and Velvet Canada for their support and for making it possible for Bazaar Sundays. A special thank you to Velvet for your early morning trip to the building to give us entry. Let us not forget our "angels of mercy," Sam and Jeff Borowski! Jeff, I seriously thought you were kidding when you introduced yourself; helping my husband, Matt, with making the chairs disappear, and moving that monstrous piece of machinery to give us our space back. Sam, I was sooooo happy to see you, and flipping the air conditioning switch ...... need I say more!

My husband was a real trooper, with only three hours of sleep, he not only moved the tables and chairs for us, but brought them all back in afterwards; brought in all of my inventory and display items and MY STARBUCKS (Grande' Carmel Macchiato w/2 pumps of the vanilla .... just sayin') COFFEE and FOOD! I couldn't have done this without him!

Pressed Flowers by Carol
RMV:Designs
The Dazzling Frog
The Lamp Lady
Just Been Charmed
Village Creations
Beads by Jo
Old Post Road
CYGI in the Bend
Dreams and Elements
Vintage Inez
Handmade Smilez
By the Hearth
Horse Hair Heaven
Jen Crutchfield, Certified Zentangle Teacher
J Bar Soap Co.
Buggga Bows
J & A Inspired Creations
Guardian Village
Reign of Chain

No comments:

Post a Comment