Thursday, July 3, 2014

In Just a Few Weeks .....

In just a few short weeks, our first Bazaar Sundays in South Bend will be open for business.  We have such an awesome array of new vendors added to our list of, what I like to call,"members of the Bazaar Sundays family."  Through thick and thin, these members have never left our side:

Pressed Flowers by Carol
Just Been Charmed
The Dazzling Frog
RMV:Designs

Of course, we need to also recognize our returning vendors, who have taken a slight hiatus.  They have put their faith in our decision to change our name and venue:

Beadstitcher by Jo
The Lamp Lady
Goofy Moose Productions

It's always exciting to discover that a new vendor has requested to join us.  We hope to make their first experience a successful one:

Dreams and Elements
Vintage Inez
By the Hearth
Pretty Little Things by Jesse
Made with Love by Jamie
Bugga Bows
Handmade Smilez
Horse Hair Heaven
J Bar Soaps

July 20th is just around the corner and with a new venue, there are always concerns.  If I didn't have concerns about anything, I would definitely be concerned with why.  All I want is for these folks to have an enjoyable experience.  Helping people succeed is something that I enjoy.  Sure, I want to succeed also, but that comes with the territory.  If my people are happy, I'm happy.  Happiness = Success .... That may be a bit backwards from another's point of view, but it suits me just fine. 

Keep up to date on Bazaar Happenings....

No comments:

Post a Comment